Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Birthday Calendar

Hi Everyone,
Tuesday already and our monochromatic week is in full swing.
BTW, it's Sandy here posting DT Member Tina's project.
I'm having my own little fun guessing which colour the DT Members are going to use for their projects, but so far I haven't got it right once. :-) I thought Tina would go with one of her favourite colours, pink or purple, but instead she's chosen blue (teal):

Isn't it a sweet birthday calendar?!!!
This is what the inside looks like:

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hope to see you again tomorrow when Becky is sharing her monochromatic project.

Hugs from
Tina & Sandy

6 comments:

  1. Stunning! The lace and flourish look especially beautiful. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty - the delicate blue is gorgeous!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous. I love the colours and the image. I feel inspired to go into my craft room - but I'm at work :o(

    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ein herrlicher Kalender, der mir sehr gut gefällt. Die Dekoration ist für Tina ja eher zurückhaltend *gg*, aber so lässt er sich gut in der Tasche unterbringen. Klasse gemacht! Ich bin wiedermal total begeistert.
    Liebe Grüße
    Elfi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful calendar. Lovely soft color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauw!! This is stunning!! Love the blue colors and all the pretty details.

    Hugs, Jytte :)

    ReplyDelete