Sunday, June 30, 2013

Happy 1st birthday Ella


Hello there LLC lovers! 
Long time no seen ;) I'm enjoying vacation here, sadly I can't brag about the stunning summer weather with a beaming sun so I wont...;) I hope I will get to enjoy it soon though. 
As you all know by now we have been swooning in birthday celebrations for a couple of weeks now and today I'm showcasing the last bday creation. Some of you may know that about the same time LLC was born the most adorable little baby girl (not that I am biased ;)) was born too, our little Ella. With this card we will wish her happy birthday for the first time. 

I've used the most cute little girl image I could find, isn't she just stunning? She is a Wee digi named Angie. OMG...my heart can really pound at the sight of a stamp I love and this made my pass out a little ;) lol! Angie is inked with my Copic markers. I'm still going into the "zone" when I'm inking. Poor family tries to talk to me and I'm just mmmm-ing. ;) It's so out of my comfort zone but I'm having fun! And without practice I wont get anywhere ;) I still have a loooong way to go but I'm happy my inklings goes onto creations now so I'd like to think there has been some progress. 

These beyond gorge papers from Pion Design are part of my all time FAVORITE paper collection, the "Studio of memories". Just look at those lush flowers on that 6*6 paper I used! Talk about making my heart skip a beat. Ella has always been very into music and every time she hears a tune she starts digging. The big metal music note is the perfect addition for her card, I added some shabby pink embossing enamel to that and the other metal ornaments, such as the love charm, the metal roses and the lovely number one embellie I added close to the image. 

And of course...I just had to use another one of those utterly beautiful frames from Melissa Frances again. They are addictive! 
I love that they are not that big, they fit onto a card really well. As always Ive added all the products I've used with the Inlinkz gallery at the end of my posting. 

Here are some more close ups: 






Thank you so much for looking in today! Make sure to stop by again tomorrow cause thats July 1st and we are announcing a new challenge! YAY!
Lots of love


6 comments:

  1. Your card is so beautiful. I love all the things you put on there. The decoration is fine. Thank you for this inspiration!
    big hugs
    Elfi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you for your sweet words Elfi. They warm my heart
      Lots of love, Louise

      Delete
  2. Everything you make is just so shabby chic and fabulous! Love the image and how cute is her face?!!
    Great colouring!
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Melly :)
      Her face is absolutely darling!
      Lots of love, Louise

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alison :) Your words warm my heart :)
      Hugs

      Delete