Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Christmas Hugs From All Of Us.

Happy Wednesday everyone, Becky here today with a card made with the new papers from Pion Design 'Wintertime in Swedish Lapland'.


I've used Sleigh Ride and Northern lights 12 x 12, with one of the one of the ones off the 6 x 6 Sleigh Ride, the edges have all been distressed with a Tim Holtz tool and then machine sewn.


I've coloured Snow Family from LOTV with distress markers, and added sparkle with glamour dust, there is also frantage and liquid applique.


I've used a Tim Holtz Poinsettia die and slightly distressed the edges with Walnut Stain ink, the centre is a Melissa Frances pearl.


I've also used some of the gorgeous new Empress Alexandra lace, and WOC roses and Gardenia which are now available in store.

Hugs,

Becky xx



8 comments:

  1. So very very sweet and fabulous, love it, hugs, marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely snowmen! very nice xmas card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love everything about it--I wish LOTV would go digital...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Becky,
    Hele mooie sneeuwpoppen en schitterende kaart.
    groetjes van Gerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness I LOVE this creation! Stunning make from Becky. Utterly delish in every way! x

    ReplyDelete