Sunday, September 15, 2013

If I had a rose...


Hi everybody! 

Louise here with you today :)  It is not without tears this time as its my very last as a DT.
I have had to make the decision to leave for two reasons. We are outgrowing our house and my little place in our bedroom needs to give place for new closets and this means I wont have a special place to craft. At the beginning before my stash was this big (OMG! How did that happen) I lived in boxes crafty wise. I cleared my kitchen table as I wanted to make a card and took out my boxes but that just wouldn't work anymore. The other reason is my little girls. They are both so young still and I want to spend as much time as I possibly can with them until they grow up a little bit and I can dig into my boxes lol! I feel I have used to much of my spare time to make cards lately.

As I said in the beginning of this post, its not without tears though. I know Im making the right call but it is tough leaving the amazing friends I have met during my time here. Besides the hugely talented dt girls Ive worked with I have also been fortunate enough to have worked together with the most awesome boss anybody could ever ask for. Sandra, thank you for believing in me and allowing me to use your beyond gorge stock to make my cards. I will never forget you and your beautiful personality. 
To the rest of the dt girls I want to say thanks for all the laughs and all the help. Im so proud to have been working alongside you. You are very sweet and Im fortunate to call you all my friends. I will be stalking you all to see your wonderful makes in the future. 

This week the dt has been showcasing the lovely WOC flowers. I made a card in the shape of a flower and used a lot of WOC goodies of course. To name a few I chose the lilys, a wild rose and the cherry blossoms. I was blown away by the hip rosebuds so I had to add two of those as well. The stamp is inked with Copics and the motive is by Magnolia stamps. 


If i hadn't been using my all time fav LLC product on my good bye card it just would be crazy so the seam binding that is handmade by Sandy had to be there too, I choose a blue one today. Don't you just love the clay heart? I doooooo! 


I also decided to add one of the cute keys - they are so shabby me thinks :) 


Thank you so much for all the time you have taken out of your so busy schedules to comment on my creations for LLC :) For that Im eternally grateful :) 

Lots of love, 


6 comments:

  1. Good luck, Louise!! wish you loads of happiness!!
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweet Louise we will miss your beautiful creations but you have right - spend more time with your little girls. All the best,
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you all the very VERY best Louise, all mine are grown up however my daughter takes up a huge amount of time. Our children grow so quickly & I sooooooooo wish I could do all of mine again I really do but now I get to enjoy the grandchildren. Family time is precious & you have to do what is best for you & your family. I for one really REALLY hope you manage to sort some other solution & return to crafting as you have soooooooooo much inspiration to give & everyone that has ever seen one of your creations I'm certain has both admired it & beeing inspired by it. You certainly inspire me sweetie. Big hugs to you all.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is stunning, enjoy your time with your girls, they grow up so quick x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Louise
    I have enjoyed your creations from afar and yet feel I know you - your cards have been an inspiration to so many but the time with your family is so special and it goes by so quickly.

    So enjoy this journey with your children and I am sure in time your path will lead you back to creating and we will all be ooohing and aaahing once again over your beautiful creations. Nothing but the best wishes for your happiness - hugs

    ReplyDelete