Thursday, January 30, 2014

Side Profile of a Woman with Roses

Hi everyone! It's Alyce here :D Today I have a special little project to share... I'm really excited with this one as it took me a very long time to colour hehe! Here is my project featuring Pearls and Pins, and the image is called Side Profile of a Woman with Roses by Aurora Wings.

How yummy is all of this lace? There's a whole bunch of new lace in the store so dont' forget to check it out :) Also, the frame is from the new Pion Designs Flower Frames papers! I just cut the whole thing out :)

I've coloured her up using copic markers and the no lines technique. If you are looking for colours please pop over to my blog!! Thanks so much for stopping by today! :D



2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD ! THIS IS STUNNING !!! I can't understand how you can color like that, you're really a PRO ! And whole card is just so gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* Just so beautiful. Wow! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete