Sunday, April 6, 2014

Tilda With Bunny Balloon

Hi everyone, Tinchy here..
This is my take at the numbers theme..
That's right.. There are no numbers to be seen here..
But the first thing I thought of when I saw this week's theme was a Birthday..
So.. Here's my card..


I realized that almost every piece I made for LLC was pink.. That's crazy..
And I don't want you to say: ''Here she is.. Pink again..'' LOL!
So.. I made something.. Blue..
The papers are from Maja Design.. This is the Vintage Summer Basics Collection.. Love it..
The image is coloured with Distress Inks and then partly covered with Gesso..


I love these metal corners..
And have you seen all the gorgeous flowers and berries Sandy stocks??
Here are just some of the WOC and Kort & Godt flowers I got myself and I went crazy with the berries too..


Here are some more..
And take a look at the super sweet Heart pin and gorgeous laces..


If you have a question or two feel free to leave me a comment on my blog and I'll be glad to help if I can..
As always you can find all the links to the products used for this card at the end of this post..

Thanks for visiting!
Hugs, Tinchy

1 comment:

  1. What a very beautiful card, I love the little birdie in your image! wonderful colouring!
    Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete