Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Earth laughs in flowers

 Hi there, 
Sandy here to post Tina's card for this week's theme; earth, wind, water or fire.

Before I do, just a quick announcement in case you missed it yesterday:

That's right! LLC is going to stock the gorgeous vintage stamps from the Norwegian company Stempelglede. 
If you already are familiar with these stamps, you know how amazingly beautiful they are, and if you're not, I'll promise you that you'll soon be... ;-) 

These are two new collections; Postcard from Paris and Follow your heart, but several of the older stamp collections will also be available at the store. If you would like further info on which Stempelglede stamps I will stock, please feel free to drop me an e-mail
The stamps are expected in stock at the end of next week. 

I'd also encourage you to visit Stempelglede's Design Team Blog to let yourself be inspired by their talented design team.

Now back to today's LLC inspiration.
Tina chose the element "Earth", and more specifically the flowers that bloom on earth. :-)
 The papers are from Tina's favourite Maja Design collection, Sofiero, and you'll find links to all the products below.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugz from Tina & Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Amazing card again!!! Love all the details that are used!
    Stempelglede stamps are also great! I have another serie from stempelglede one of my favorites (Just a note and Garden? ) I'm curious how you use these stamps on your cards love to see examples with these stamps!!
    Kind regards,
    Jacomijn

    ReplyDelete