Thursday, May 8, 2014

Forever

Hi everyone! It's Alyce here and today I am sharing with you my latest card. The theme this week for the design team is Annie's Song... so I have chosen to make a nice romantic card to match the theme :) (I think we need to petition Sandy for a Spice Girls theme though... no?? ;) heheh!)

My card today uses an image called Forever by Tiddlyinks.


I have used a mixture of Pion Designs and Maja Designs papers here and a whole bunch of embellies. The little oval frame I have cut out from the Pion Designs Floral Frames set and have flipped it on it's side.

I hope you like my card today and thank you so much for stopping by!! x



2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is stunning! I just love this card haha.
    Hugs from the Netherlands, liefs Hanny♥, http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful card , beautifully coloured <3 love <3

    ReplyDelete