Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Let Me Die In Your Arms

Hi Everyone,
Sandy here. I hope I didn't scare anyone away with the title of this post.
This is part of the lyrics from in my opinion one of the most beautiful love songs ever written. 
It's from Annie's Song, by John Denver. 
Here's a video of John, performing the song, which is the DT's inspiration this week.
(If this video is restricted in your country, just google for it, there are plenty of videos available)

And here you can check out the lyrics.

Tina today has something a litttle bit different. It's a 20x20 cm large wallhanger or canvas:
 Hence the title of this post. :-)

The papers are from Pion Design's elderly collections For Mother and From My Heart II. These have both been discontinued, but I still have got stock of some of the sheets, so if interested, please make it over to the store as soon as possible.

 As I'm in a hurry and on my way out, I'll let the pics speak for themselves whilst you hopefully listen to the song. Enjoy!

 
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugz from Tina & Sandy


4 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy, well you didn't scare me away ;)
    Tina has made a beautiful canvas! Really love it! Gorgeous details and the combination of yellow, pink and white is perfect! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always such gorgeous work, but this is particularly STUNNING!! Annie's Song was the song my brother and sister-in-law danced to at their wedding almost 38 years ago. I, of course wasn't born yet...;) Whenever I hear it, I think of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful gorgeous wall hanging fabulous embellishments Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

    ReplyDelete