Saturday, May 17, 2014

Sneaky Tilda

Hi everyone! It's Alyce here and today I am sharing my card for the Lilies theme this week :) I pulled out one of my favourite new Tilda's....Sneaky Tilda! She doesn't look sneaky to me though...she's just too cute!


For the theme, I used some of the lilly flowers in the store... I love these.. you can so easily tuck them into your flower embellishments. The little strips of paper I cut out of the Pion Designs Borders sheet... I like the effect they give :) 
Hope you have liked my card today and thanks so much for stopping by! x



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I just love looking at your fabulous colouring and designs.
    Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is such a BEAUTIFUL card...I don't think "Sneaky Tilda" looks sneaky either!! Your colouring is absolutely stunning...gorgeously embellished!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. Your colouring has a real wow factor.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete