Friday, May 2, 2014

Spring is here!



The theme of this weeks is "Spring Garden", and today it's me, Heidi, blogging my project. Spring is here, and in Norway it is time for confirmation. I made a box for my niece confirmation. In it, she can keep the memories of the confirmation day.


I have painted the box white and decorated it on the top with a wide lace.


Her name and the date for the confirmation are glued on a piece of pattern paper from Pion Design.



Around the text I have made a flower wreath.


And I have also used cheese cloth, pearl pins and hearts.


You may remember the card on the right side from yesterday? Its made for the May challenge. That's the card she is going to have together with the box tomorrow. 


Thanks for stoping by today, and don't forget the DT-call!
Wish you all a great weekend!


5 comments:

  1. Wow! This is stunning, it is cute, adorable, just very beautifull, lucky niece haha.
    Hugs from the Netherlands, liefs Hanny♥
    http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... you amaze me with your work!!!
    Hugs, Barbara Gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the details in the flower wreath! So very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous both card and box ! Most beautiful colors ever and gorgeous flower arrangement. And the card is so beautiful ! So lucky niece :D

    ReplyDelete