Sunday, May 25, 2014

Strawberries anyone?

Hello there!
Tinchy here today with the last creation for this week..
I have to admit that I wasn't sure what this week's theme was really about but when I saw the word Earth I chose to go with this one..
Now I know that I'm really blonde.. I got it completely wrong.. Sorry Sandy..
Anyway there's not much to do now.. I'll keep it in mind for next time.. LOL!
When I thought about earth I thought about all the beautiful things that come out of it..
And one of my favourites are strawberries.. But who doesn't like them, right?
So here's my Summer Strawberry Tilda..


I've used some Maja Design papers from the Vintage Autumn Basics 6x6 paper pad..
I don't use red a lot but I didn't like the idea of making pink strawberries.. It just didn't feel right..
So this colour combo is pretty unusual for me..


Check out those gorgeous WOC and Kort & Godt flowers..
And the lace?? Fabulous isn't it?
There's also a Melissa Frances doily under there..


I love adding the Shabby Seam Binding around my boxes.. And I also like to finish the whole thing with a Bark Heart and a flower on top..


All the strawberries are made with Magnolia Doohickey dies..
And guess what? Sandy's got some Magnolia dies in the store too..


You can find all the links to the products used at the end of this post..
Stay tuned.. Tomorrow starts a new weekly theme and you don't want to miss it..

Hugs, Tinchy

3 comments:

  1. Stunning box love the design just fab Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO this is stunning Tina, so cute.
    Hugs from the Netherlands, liefs Hanny♥, http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs from Poland:) It is so wonderful that I want to have.

    ReplyDelete