Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Triple Heart Wedding Card

Hi Everyone,
Tuesday again; this Bank Holiday flew by in an instant, didn't it?!
This week's theme for the DT is "script, so basically any paper with some sort of script on it.

Here's Tina's take:
Tina has used the beautiful papers in fresh earthy tones from Pion Design's collection "A Day in May".

Speaking of Pion...have you seen their latest collection "My precious daughter"?
I know I use the word gorgeous  or many of the products, and especially the paper collections I stock, so I'm afraid that's not going to cut it this time...
How about super gorgeoooooooooooous?! :-)



Aren't these colours simply stunning for the Summer?!!!
My order shipped from Sweden today, so I estimate to have it in stock beginning of next week...

Back to Tina's card:


The card hanging on a Melissa Frances hanger:

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugz from Tina & Sandy



3 comments:

  1. Freakin' stunning card and luv luv luv those new papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I've made something simular but this one is stunning!!!!! Really love this one!! Xoxo Cissy

    ReplyDelete