Saturday, May 10, 2014

Two Princesses

This week we have a theme that might seem a bit off... or maybe a bit hard to create to?
Well at least that was my first thought, until I read the lyrics:

"You fill up my senses
Like a night in a forest
Like the mountains in springtime
Like a walk in the rain
Like a storm in the desert
Like a sleepy blue ocean...
Come let me love you
Let me give my life to you
Let me drown in your laughter..."

As I read this, I could not stop thinking about my most precious things in life: my children! 
Oh how I love them to pieces, both of them <3 And that's why I chose to make two tags, one for each of my gorgeous girls. So here is my inspiration from Annie's Song:


I took a dive into my leftovers, so these tags are made with loads of gorgeous PionDesign and MajaDesign papers. I have used seambinding on the top and for my bow, and the laces are to be found in the LLC store. They are also from a "leftover" box, proving that you can use even tiny bits of laces for smaller projects ;)


PionDesign papers, K&G flowers and stamps, pearls from Inkido.


MajaDesign papers, flowers from K&G and WOC.



 Hugs & Kisses


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous tags and such delightful children how I long for children to be dressed like that proper baby clothes not a piece of denim in sight an amazing project Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, wow, wow! These two tags are just amazing! Really love them both! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so nice, cute, sweet, so lovely, adorable........... I just like this very much as you noticed allready;)
    Have a nice weekend, liefs Hanny♥
    http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies <3 I love to make tags from time to time ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable - there isn't too many embellies and they look great!

    ReplyDelete