Sunday, May 18, 2014

Wedding Tilda

Hi everyone, Tinchy here!
This is the last creation for this week's theme Lilies..


Here's my wedding card..
And to show you as much LLC goodies as possible I made a book card..
I really love these but it takes so much time to make them..


The papers are from Reprint and Pion Design's A Day In May Collection..
I've used some WOC and Kort & Godt flowers..


Here are the gorgeous pins Sandy stocks and the fantastic Lace "Reinette"..
I've also used two key charms.. One on the front and one on the inside..


There's the Prima Marveille Frame inside and one of the Prima Heart Corners on the front..
The card closes with some Shabby Seam Binding and I sprayed the Shabby Rose Organza Trim with some Tattered Rose Distress Ink to match the papers..



Hope you enjoyed your weekend..
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Tinchy


4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous work in every detail, and all just fits to perfection. Sooooooo beautiful both inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow; lovely yours site!
    I found it just now!
    I'm happy for that...
    Hugs from Rome
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful!!
    Hugs from the Netherlands, , liefs Hanny♥
    http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete