Monday, September 8, 2014

White as Snow


Hello everyone,

A new week and you all know what that means, right..... yep a new theme and this week its "White as Snow".  I love Christmas cards so I have taken this theme literally and have lots of white and lots of snow, including my snowy image.  This card really sparkles in real life and unfortunately I don't think my photography has done this card justice :(



The papers are from Pion Design's latest release Days of Winter, 6 x 6 Erik and Elsa and I couldn't bear to cover up the printed scene so I have used the snow effect and striped pieces for the front and saved the scenic piece for the inside :)


Here's the floral bouquet and I think you can see the diamond dust on all the snow flakes.  At the bottom I have used a Maya Road Vintage Finding Teardrop Pearl Centre and then used lots of white roses in 30mm and 15mm, frosted berries, pearl stamen, shabby blossom, foam flowers.

The image is cut from the 6x6 paper, isn't she gorgeous.  Love these images. This is layered onto a Noor Design die cut and then a Melissa Frances paper doily and finished at the bottom by a shabby seam binding bow.


I have used two beautiful laces, Elixir and Crotcheted Pearl Lace.


And here's the inside, oops there's some seam binding left hanging over the top, lol.  Don't you agree, too beautiful to cover up, right? 


I cut a 6 x 6 piece from the 12x12 Church paper and being from the same release matched perfectly.




Have a good week.

Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. OmG......this is stunning!! Absolutly beautifull, I can't find the words to say how much I like this, everything is so detailled, suc a gorgeous paper, cutting dies, flowers etc etc. I just fell in love with this card haha.
    Hugs from the Netherlands, liefs Hanny♥
    http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Gorgeous card! I'm feeling Christmas mood now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous!! Sweet, pale colors and so beautiful embellies - as always ;-) And even the inside looks so amazing! Just love it :D

    ReplyDelete