Saturday, February 20, 2016

Pizza For Tea anyone??

Hiya 
Debbie here today with my interpretation on Tea/Coffee!!

In the UK Tea is not only a drink, but we also call our evening meal Tea..or Teatime. We also call it Dinner, but Tea or Teatime is more of a snack or something easy where you just pop a Pizza in the oven because we have to dash back out again, normally with kids after school clubs etc
So for my card Ive created a Pizza using the New Little Italy DooHickey Dies along with Herbs Oregano,Basil, Rocket Leaves and Parsley
and not to forget Pizza Tilda coloured with Re-Inkers


Papers are Maja 'Shall We Have Coffee' (Fika)

What is your favourite Pizza?
I think mine is Mozzerella, Mushrooms and Olives but I think I will miss the green Peppers!!
Red peppers are ok though!


Then for afters Cheese N Biscuits 
The rest of what Ive used Ived listed below

Thanks so much for stopping by today
Hugs
♥ Debbie 


2 comments:

  1. Debbie what a gorgeous and original design. The little pizza dies and the sweet girl are so great, I like them and all the beautiful details on your card. The colour scheme is fantastic.
    Where can I get this little pizza dies?
    Have a nice weekend and kind regards Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful what a very clever design Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete