Friday, April 8, 2016

Sprinkled with Love

Happy Friday, crafty friends! It's Karen here with an encouragement card featuring Pion Design's Easter Greetings collection. I love these papers to sparkly bits.
To help someone through stormy tribulation, I am showering her with sprinkles of love. ♥︎ (And pearls!) I paired several of the purple Easter Greetings papers with a green from Maja's Enjoying Outdoors and a combination of pink and white flowers. So many colors pair beautifully with this collection.
I colored white Shabby Chiffon Ruffle Trim with Milled Lavender distress ink, lined it with Sunflower Pearl Trim, and layered it atop whimsical Marguerite lace. For this particular card, I like to think of it as hope blossoming from within ruffly clouds. Rainbows can emerge from even the darkest of days. ♥︎ Sweet butterflies flutter along the cascading seam binding for extra sweetness. A clay heart is nestled within the floral arrangement, which is embossed with Shabby Pink Frantage.
My sentiment scrolls across one of my very favorite LLC goodies: lace heart appliqué. It always fills my heart with warm fuzzies. 

Thank you for fluttering on by and I wish you a beautiful weekend. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

5 comments:

  1. Dear Karen, what a fantastic card and so lovely colors and decoration. I love it what I see. You always have such wonderful ideas that I sometimes rises each the heart. Gorgeous!!!
    Best regards Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Karen, breathtakingly beautiful!! Love your use of the laces and flowers, it's a shabby chic dance of beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely stunning, Karen!! You've showcased the beautiful Pion papers perfectly!! I love the shower of pearls and the flowers!! Every detail is amazing!! Gorgeous, gorgeous card!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Karen ,
    I love this zo beautiful .
    Greetings Doris

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this card, it is gorgeous, definitely will cheer her up. Your style is incredible.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete